Saturday, August 15, 2009

good morning.

sun is shining, birds are chirping, and i'm here blogging. it's my third day in a row, a true sign of progress.

i hope you enjoy the music as much as i do. these songs always rejuvenate and empower me to get through the day.

a lot of changes have been happening lately, neither good nor bad, just change. it's interesting how these changes coincide with meteor showers and eclipses.

anyway, there isn't much thought processing going on right now. it's 9:13 a.m., and i'm hungry.

No comments:

What's the Master's Thesis?

Beneath Our Maria Claras reveal the lives of Filipinas as they attempt to undress layers of pre-colonial identities sewn by patterns of colonialism, imperialism, and patriarchy. For years, I have struggled to remove this garment and try to do what some colonized peoples have done, de-colonize myself and understand the social and historical conditions impacting my live. This blog/research follow my lines of thoughts and understanding while trying to understand: How do second generation Filipina American college students reclaim power that was denied to them culturally through gender?